In compliance with the Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the Law of Information Society services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for data protection, we proceed to To inform you in detail of the use that is made in our web.
Cookies are called to small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he re-accessed our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a certain user who has visited the web previously, visualized certain pages, etc. and also allows to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of the cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to install, you can set up your browsing options to make it that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, to know, to block or to eliminate the cookies installed on your computer can do it by means of the configuration of the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet Options-> privacy-> settings. For more information, see Microsoft Support or browser help.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> History-> custom settings. For more information, see Mozilla Support or browser help.
- Chrome: Settings-> show advanced options-> Privacy-> content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser help.
- Safari: Preferences-> security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser help.
With respect to third party cookies, that is to say those that are alien to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include so the information we offer is always with reference to the Source.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our web site. Depending on your navigation you can install all or just a few of them.
We will be able to modify this policy of cookies according to legislative requirements, regulations, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish agency of data protection, therefore it is advised to the users who visit it Periodically.